The ZGR SOLAR STR is an easy-to-use three-phase or single-phase wall-mounted on-grid solar inverter. This inverter boosts the performance of solar plants connected to the grid.
The ZGR SOLAR STR inverter stands out for its versatility. It also offers a wide range of powers (2, 3, 4, 5, 20, 50 kW) and input voltages (100 – 800 Vdc).
- Power: 2/3/4/5/20/50/120/200/250 kW
- Three/single-phase wall-mounted, IP54
- Communications: Modbus RTU
- Low harmonic distortion: THD <3%
- Energy efficiency >97%
- Wide DC input voltage range
- Connection in parallel without limitation
- Anti-islanding protection with automatic disconnection
- Protection against: Reverse polarisation, short circuits, voltage surges, insulation failure.
- Compact lightweight design
- Quick electrical connectors
Easy to maintain
- Limited to the ambient cleanliness and casing
- Photovoltaic plants connected to the grid
- Self-consumption (residential, commercial buildings)
- Energy savings
Connectivity and accessories
Lebrija Solar Plant, Seville
|ZGR SOLAR STR 2/3/4/5 Specifications||ES||EN|
|ZGR SOLAR STR 20/50 Specifications||ES||EN|
|ZGR SOLAR STR 120/200/250 Specifications||ES||EN|