ZGR PCS GRID is a three-phase inverter with the latest bidirectional technology. The objective of the equipment is to convert the energy of the grid into energy to store in batteries and return it when there is energy demand.
Its main functions are supporting the grid and black start.
For large-scale energy storage projects with demanding specifications and to operate under adverse environmental conditions.
- Available powers: 30/ 50/ 100/ 150/ 300 kW
- Bidirectional inverter
- Protection level IP21
- Performance >98%
- Low harmonic distortion: THD <3%
- Input voltage range (380 / 400 Vdc)
- Selectable power factor
- Option of parallel connection without limitation
- Compatible with Lithium, lead-acid, nickel-cadmium technology batteries.
- Optional galvanic isolation through transformer
- Anti-islanding protection with automatic disconnection
- Front access to all electrical and control connections
Easy to maintain
- Modular interchangeable components
- Easy access from any browser. Provides battery status information
- Efficiency and energy saving
- Energy storage