The Solar Zigor CTR3 is a three-phase on-grid solar inverter especially designed to improve the performance of solar plants with outputs above 150 kW.
It stands out for its efficiency, modularity and versatility. The Zigor Solar CTR3 is designed to increase the availability of the photovoltaic (PV) plant and reduce maintenance costs.
- Available power classes: N x 600 kW
- Three-phase inverter, IP21
- Integrated web server
- Accessories: Conectivity
- High performance >98.5%
- Low harmonic distortion: THD <3%
- Input voltage range (950-1,500 Vdc)
- Modular power
- Selectable power factor
- Anti-islanding protection with automatic disconnection
- Automatic functions included (automatic regulation of reactive power flow, reverse polarisation, etc.)
- Front access to all electrical and control connections.
- Factory-preconfigured parameters
Easy to maintain
- Modular interchangeable components.
- String current monitoring (option of Level II box)
- Easy access from any browser
- Photovoltaic plants connected to the grid
- Energy savings