The ZGR AVC DVR is an innovative system conceived and designed to mitigate or eliminate the effects of electrical disturbances on critical processes in industry by eliminating sags and continuous regulation of minor disturbances.
Energy generation, transport and distribution systems are limited and their instabilities can affect production processes in addition to having significant economic impacts.
It is composed of a transformer, reversible rectifier assembly plus an inverter, the purpose of which is to compensate for voltage disturbances and imbalances and regulate them in the event of voltage fluctuations and surges. The system also monitors and controls the events that occur.
The ZGR AVC DVR ensures the quality of the network while respecting the demands of the industrial production processes.
The video of the product can be downloaded from here.
- 30-900 kVA in standard units, 1-6MVA in turnkey mode
- Three-phase voltage stabiliser
- Three-phase and single-phase sag compensator
- Continuous regulation to provide a high degree of stabilisation (± 0.5%)
- Mitigates three-phase voltage sags up to 70% in depth or single-phase interruptions
- Compensates for voltage dips even for long periods (up to 30 sec)
- Independent compensation by phase
- Response time less than 3 msec
- Very high-performance power supply systems >98.5%
- Wide range of powers from 30 to 6 MVA
- Easy to adapt to any network voltage
- Compatible with all existing protection systems
- Turnkey project in accordance with the technical requirements of the client’s facilities.
- Easy to connect up to 3 units in parallel
- Control and monitoring via web and through touch screen
- Automatic bypass to maintain output voltage
- DSP digital control system
- Withstands 150% overloads for 1 sec
- Energy flow in both directions
- Does not require adaptation of existing facilities
Easy to maintain
- Does not require batteries or other energy storage components
- Modular design that facilitates maintenance and repairs
- Industrial processes (extraction: Oil & Gas, Mining, Logistic centres, etc.)