ZGR TPS 120/200 NG units are rectifiers for 48 V battery chargers capable of managing sealed lead-acid batteries for industrial applications, remote control and remote-control handsets for transformer stations and applications where a safe remote power supply is desired.
They are based on high-frequency switching technology, the inherent advantages of which enable the design of a compact, user-friendly unit that can be installed in confined spaces.
- Charger-rectifier with switching technology
- 48 vdc
- High energy conversion efficiency
- Low harmonic distortion
- Power factor corrector
- Management of nickel-cadmium or VRLA-type lead-acid batteries
- Compact dimensions for easy integration
- Battery protection
- Current and end of discharge limitation
- Failure rate <1/1,000
- Frontal connection
- Connection strip built into the unit itself
Easy to maintain
- Remote alarms for volt-free contacts
- LED indicators
- Integrated communications with web server and SNMP.