The result of the project will be a new outdoor box concept that facilitates cost reduction and performance improvement in large power equipment plants.
The motive for the KMALEBOX project is in the context of market opportunity due to the growing trend in the energy sector and the problem of poor design of the buildings that integrate the outdoor power conversion systems. Problems of current solutions:
- Crude, conventional and ordinary design, not integrated with the natural environment in which they are to be installed as they are originally intended for transport. Independent of the climate (desert, cold)
- Costly for the work of conditioning.
- Heavy and not very optimized that does not take advantage of the own rigidity of the components that are integrated in its interior.
For these reasons, this project is proposed whose main objetive is the design and development of a new concept of OUTDOORS BOX FOR POWER SYSTEMS composed by chassis and enclosure based on ECO-DESIGN and SUSTAINABILITY criteria. With the new design, besides offering an advantageous solution from the technological and environmental point of view, it is intended to achieve a corporate image that identifies and differentiates ZGR’s products.
The MAIN OBJECTIVES of the project are summarised in the following 2 points:
- Design a +ROBUST, +LIGHT and +DYNAMIC chassis that sufficiently supports the mechanical stresses and vibrations corresponding to its transport and handling.
- New concept of enclosure based on eco design and sustainability criteria with the use of new materials that eliminate toxic manufacturing processes (painting operation) and with which a better INTEGRATION WITH THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT in which it is installed can be achieved.