The Solar Zigor XTR3 is an easy-to-use three-phase wall-mounted on-grid solar inverter. This inverter boosts the performance of solar plants connected to the grid.
The Zigor Solar XTR3 inverter stands out for its versatility. It can be controlled through the integrated webserver application or via a SNMP connection and locally through an LCD display that provide users with access to the inverter’s information and its parameters.
- Available power classes: 15/20 kW
- Three-phase wall-mounted, IP54
- Integrated web server
- Accessories: PCM
- Low harmonic distortion: THD <3%
- Energy efficiency >97%
- DC input voltage range (300-800 Vdc)
- Connection in parallel without limitation
- Anti-islanding protection with automatic disconnection
- Protection against: Reverse polarisation, short circuits, voltage surges, insulation failure.
- Compact lightweight design
- Quick electrical connectors
Easy to maintain
- Limited to the ambient cleanliness and casing
- Photovoltaic plants connected to the grid
- Self-consumption (residential, commercial buildings)
- Energy savings