The Zigor Tiber series is a 1 to 3 kVA high-frequency double conversion on-line UPS available in Tower or 2U rack format.
The UPS will operate permanently in bypass mode and the inverter will only be activated when a network fault occurs. This contributes to substantially better performance of the UPS. It comes with internal batteries that can be serviced and replaced through the front panel without removing the unit from the mounting shelf. The Zigor Tiber LBT (Long Back-up Time) model, which enables the addition of extra battery modules connected in parallel according to need, is available for applications that require longer autonomy.
Its user-friendly LCD display can be arranged vertically or horizontally to adapt to the desired format. Users can manage loads, check the status of the UPS and collect information by accessing the event log through the powerful control software.
- Available models: 1-3 Kva
- Online double conversion UPS
- ECO mode selectable by the user
- Output voltage regulation <1%
- Tiber LBT model output power factor 0.9/0.8
- Tower/19-inch rack formats
- Optional extension of autonomy by additional battery modules (Tiber LBT model)
- Emergency stop (EPO)
Easy to maintain
- Easy-to-use multi-position LCD display
- Domestic use
- Data centres