Zigor has a Quality and Environmental Management System compliant with the requirements set out in ISO 9001:2008 for all of the following activities:
- Integration and marketing of our products.
- After sales services.
Aware that the aim of the company is to ensure that the needs and expectations of our clients are fully satisfied, based on a firm commitment to respect the environment and in view of its ongoing concern for the Health and Safety of its workers, the management of Zigor undertakes to:
- Ensure that the company performs its activities and provides its services in accordance with the appropriate quality levels and standards relating to Health and Safety in the Workplace, and that these comply with the applicable regulations.
- Prevent and limit the Environmental Impact and Workplace-associated Risks of Zigor's activities.
These undertakings are based on the following principles:
- Manage the processes required to identify the needs and expectations of our clients and to ensure that these comply with the applicable requirements and regulations by providing an appropriate level of satisfaction.
- Optimise an adequate control of environmental aspects and impacts inherent to the activities performed by the company, with the commitment to preventing pollution, reducing the consumption of natural resources and the adequate management of all the waste generated by this company.
- Ensure an adequate level of safety for its workers without having a detrimental effect on their health as a result of their work.
|Zigor’s success is due to its strong commitment to:
As a result of these undertakings, Zigor has taken the Strategic decision to prioritise the dissemination of our Quality and Environment in all the activities of our Organisation, in accordance with the following standards:
- Satisfaction and trust of our customers
- Inclusion of both our customers and suppliers in our Quality Policy
- Flexibility in the design and production of our equipment
- Reinforcing the use of Power Electronics and Energy Conversion into different sectors
- Identifying weaknesses and opportunities through systematic and preventive analysis
- Offering a complete after-sales service
- Developing actions for continuous quality and production improvements
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- ISO 9001, Quality Management System (certified, ER-400-2000)
- ISO 14001, Environmental Management System (certified, GA-2009-0181)
Company registration certificate